Updated will be added so bear with me for now
So today i went to this fabric store close to my house and got some black and white fabric. Cut out some black fabric and hot glued it to the body.
At this point he looks more like an ape instead of the gremlin but im working on it. The ears and facial details i decided im going to sculpt with putty and cover in liquid plaster to help keep its shape. Plumber putty was great for the ears because of the way its easy to work with and not messy at all. Later i started to add the white fur around the arms, legs and chest. Theres also a white stripe going down the back but right now im having trouble on how to make the mohawk...
And all thats left is the mohawk and the feet.... i feel that it could have come out better but for one week of work im happy with it
So i decided to redo the gremlin and im pretty happy with the results so far!
The entire thing is made up of only rolled up newspaper and aluminum. The fur is kept together by hot glue so i guess its a pretty eco friendly prop. the ears are made of oven friendly clay with non toxic paint.