Friday, November 11, 2011

Arc Reactor



kind of a delayed post but i finally found some free time to update! For Halloween this year i decided to be Tony Stark from Iron Man, tho i didnt have enough time to grow out the beard, i got pretty close where people could recognize me without the Arc Reactor. I wish i had taken progress pictures but i made it in only 4 days in my garage with a box of scraps... The copper wire spools are made of well.. spools. The outer ring is hot glue sticks shaped to the form of a ring. The inner ring is made out of epoxy sculpt and the base is a ÇD to give it a reflective look. The light is a single really bright LED hot glued to the center. 
\
 In the end i was pleased with how it came out and i will make another one just 
for me. My friend bought this one from me after Halloween was over and asked for a stand to go along with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment