Friday, January 13, 2012

Joker painting commission

  I was recently commissioned to do a couple Joker paintings of the Obamanized version of the Joker. Here is a picture of the version they wanted... 
I created a stencil version of it incase i wanted to make one for myself... In the end the stencil was the best decision because i was asked to do 2 more. In stead of re drawing it i just stenciled it on the canvass like the original. 
                   




 
Around here i ran into some problems with color choices.. I tried to get the sand color for the border and face like the original but i couldnt get it right. I made the horrible mistake of painting the color on them and hated it. I had to scrape the paint off the face and re paint the face white. In the end i left it white and did a black border around the edges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment